WS 4 - Onsite access
Fourth ASSEMBLE workshop - on-site access
7 - 9 june 2011 at the Station Biologique Roscoff, FR
- Share hosting issuses
- Share a common minimum procedure
- ASSEMBLE reporting of transnationel access
- General international legal framework for collection and use of natural resources
- Practical case of collection of marine resources
- Practical issues to be solved within ASSEMBLE and best practices for a European marine resource center
Click here for the full programme.
Costs free for up to 2 participants per ASSEMBLE partner.
Register by April 30, 2011 to firstname.lastname@example.org
To help us prepare for the workshop - fill in the questionnairy in the end of the programme!